Thursday, April 21, 2016

Malawi 2016

Leaving today (April 21), arriving April 23. My understanding is that the country has had multiple problems with water and the internet. Not to mention the REAL issues of starvation / malnutrition and the fact that the  hospitals have been stripped of medications and supplies due to corruption and theft. Keep us in your prayers.  I have an unlocked phone that I try to use there, and I did have What'sApp loaded on it. I am sure I will have to update all of that again, but if you use What'sapp, email me your phone # and perhaps I can send you some photos or messages if you are interested.  Remember there is a 7 hour time difference. I try to remember that but I have been known to What'sapp people at 3 AM, Sorry in advance!  Watch this blog for updates and thanks to all of you who have been donating, etc. and supporting in so many, many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment